Weatherization Assistance Program
The Weatherization Assistance Program emphasis is placed on assisting the elderly, the disabled, and high energy users.
Our services may include:
- Air sealing to reduce infiltration
- Testing, tuning and maintaining heating and cooling systems
- Duct installation
- Replacing smoke detectors
- Testing hot water heaters, stoves, and refrigerators for energy efficiency and safety
- Shading sun exposed windows, primarily for houses using central air conditioning
- Installing energy efficient light bulbs
- Homeowner energy education
All potential repairs will be professionally assessed for program suitability. Services rendered are determined on a case by case basis. Available funding may vary.
Home Repair Program
In partnership with the City of Tucson, our program provides home repairs for qualified applicants. All potential repairs will be professionally assessed for program suitability. Service rendered are determined on a case by case basis. Available funding may vary .
- Must live within the City of Tucson or City of South Tucson
- Must own and live in your home for at least 12 months
- Must meet income qualifications
- Some renters may qualify for weatherization in certain circumstances.
2305 S. Park Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85713
Phone: (520) 791-9522 Ext. 2605