Project Yes PreSchool
The Program was formed to help the surrounding community by offering an intensive and comprehensive approach to school readiness. Children attend either in the morning or afternoon session, Monday through Friday. The focus is on language and literacy development and utilizes a play-based curriculum. The program offers innovative methods that incorporate cutting edge research based strategies not commonly practiced in traditional early learning environments. The curriculum will focus on: communication development, cognitive and pre-academic development, motor development, and socialization and self-help development. The pre-school plans to participate in the Quality First Program and NAEYC accreditation.
Hours of operation
6:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M.
Schedule of Activities for our Preschool and Pre-K Program:
- 6:30 A.M. to 8:30 A.M. – Selected learning centers
- 8:40 A.M. to 9:00 A.M. – Group time
- 9:10 A.M. to 10:30 A.M. – Learning centers/teacher and child directed activities/
- 10:40 A.M. to 11:15 A.M. – Outside
- 11:30 A.M. to 12:15 P.M. – Family style lunch/Selected learning centers (books, puzzles)
- 12:15 P.M. to 12:30 P.M. – Story/Prepare for quiet time
- 12:30 P.M. to 2:30 P.M. – Rest/Quiet choices
- 2:40 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. – Learning Centers/Teacher and child directed activities/
- 4:10 P.M. to 4:45 P.M. – Outside
- 4:45 P.M. to 5:30 P.M. – Learning Centers/Child directed
- 5:40 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. – Group
- 6:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M. – Select Learning Centers
Fee schedules are based on income. Families that qualify for DES subsidy are welcome. For those who are not eligible for the subsidy, we offer scholarships.
100 W 37th Street
Tucson, AZ 85713